Wednesday 9 December 2009

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

This week Christmas arrived at my house. I can tell it's Christmas because my house is now almost completely covered in glitter, or with things that are themselves covered in glitter. Aside from a beautifully decorated tree, we have strings with cards (and glitter) on them, picture frames covered with tinsel, a remarkable amount of flashing lights and also a sign reminding us how many days we must wait for Santa. Yes, Christmas has arrived.



It been such a great year at Daniel Wragg Photography, I'm kind of sad to see it go. I've had a whole bunch of great shoots and met some really amazing people along the way. I want to say a massive thanks to everyone who invited me to take photographs of them and capture the special moments in their lives. Thank you.



I wish you all the best and hope you all have a wonderful Christmas. I look forward to seeing you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment